Friday, May 6, 2011

Innocent

Once again I need to apologize for not updating you all.. but my life has been crazy the last few weeks! This week my blog will be accompanied by Taylor Swift's "Innocent"




First things first. For those who don't know, I am no longer attending Hallmark. Things just weren't going the way I was expecting and I really felt like I needed to be back in Kansas.

That being said, I really feel like I need to apologize to everyone. I really feel like I am letting everyone down by coming back before I was done. All of the support I got... how many times I was told how proud people were of me.... all feels wasted now. I am sorry to let everyone down.

I feel like I should really explain myself, but even I don't know. I do feel like being back in Manhattan is the right place. I love photography and still plan to make a career of it... but being in Massachusetts never felt right and I feel like I have a lot of things that I was trying to deal with by going away from them instead of just facing them like a strong person should.

These past few days, starting with my drive across the US and now moving into my summer apartment, have really shown me that I have really made a mess of things. But thats just how life goes. God will never give me anything I cant handle.  Its just time for me to grow up and face everything and get my life in control.

I know I can do this. I am so hopeful and excited for the future. I cant wait to "make it" and have people tell me that they are proud of me and really feel like I did something worth being proud of. So heres to hoping I make it and to you for sticking around and being there for me.

"Today is never too late to be brand new."

-Jade

2 comments:

  1. Friend, friend, friend. I am sooo proud of you still! You are an awesome photographer and a truly beautiful person. God has great, grand plans in store for you. I will always support you and love you. Thanks for being a blessing in my life! Love you lots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade, you'll be just fine!:) Trust in God and he'll take care of you! We're human and we all make messes of things sometimes. I am proud of you for the person you are:) If you ever need anything I'm just a phone call away <3

    ReplyDelete